Sometimes You Just Have To Want It
“I decided to run this race about a month ago and I decided I was going to win this race about a month ago.
I really needed a win in my career. I put in a lot of hard work with lots of changes to my training. It’s awesome to have it pay off. Finally.”
– Natosha Rogers after winning her first USATF national title and then puking in the finishing chute at the OhioHealth Capital City Half Marathon in Columbus in 1:10:45 over Neely Spence Gracey.
- Emmanuel Korir does it - 1:43.73 negative split!!! Is he a medal favorite for Worlds and the 2nd coming of P. Ereng?
- Brazier goes 1:44.1 in smr at Penn. Jogs last 20m
- Clayton Murphy beats Johnny Gregorek by .09 in Drake 1500. 3:41.75 to 3:41.84
- 2017 US Half Marathon Champs Discussion Thread - Leonard Korir and Natosha Rogers win
- Jenny Simpson takes down BMart, Kate Grace, Houlihan, Kaela Edwards and more at 2017 Drake Relays
- Wow: G Dibaba has entered Doha DL women's 800 where she'll clash with Semenya, Niyonsaba and Wambui