When You Are The GOAT, Winning Isn't Enough
“Times are very important. On the track I don’t see anyone out there looking like they can reach my marks at the moment. In the marathon, running two hours, 10 minutes and winning would not give you full happiness. Winning in two hours, four minutes would be a different feeling.
– Kenenisa Bekele talking before Sunday’s London Marathon.
- Who will be the better mother/daughter combo: Katie/Lisa Rainsberger or Cheryl Bridges/Shalane Flanagan?
- Kenenisa Bekele disses Mo Farah and Galen Rupp: "Times are very important,"
- WADA does Q&A with Marathon WR holder Paula Radcliffe
- Wow: Ken Goe says if you believe Alberto Salazar is a doper you must also believe USADA is inept
- Heard it Here 1st!: Donovan Brazier won't handle the "Heats" @ 2017 Nats