Russia Can't Take A Hint
“The task force was disappointed with the lack of progress. Testing is still far too limited, the Russian investigative committee is still refusing to hand over athlete biological passport samples for independent testing, we still have got athletes in closed cities that are difficult or impossible to get to and we have got coaches from a tainted system still plying their trade. There is no reason why better progress has not been made. The criterion we laid down is the criterion that stands and RUSAF should be under no illusion at all that we will stick to this. We were dealing with a pathology that was seismic. Over the course of the previous four or five years we had over 130 positive tests and suspensions. This was not something we could turn a blind eye too. And we will continue to be tough. This is non-negotiable.”
– Seb Coe explaining why Russia may still be a long way from reinstatement as they’ve failed to make adequate anti-doping progress and in many areas are still resisting change.
- Debate: Who will be the top American woman at the 2017 Boston Marathon - Jordan Hasay or Desi Linden?
- Considering a DNS at Boston - Advice needed
- Which is Worse? Figure Skating or Racewalking?
- What The Hell Do Men Want in A Woman/Wife
- Aging & getting old
- Best Recovery Drinks
- Does this kid have "it"?
- Running 2 or 3 doubles a week any benefit?