Quote Of The Day
“I just want to have all the right parts. I am also tired of tucking the damn thing in all the time. I am going to live authentically for the first time in my life. I am going to have an enthusiasm for life that I have not had in 39 years since the Olympics, almost two thirds of my life.”
– Caitlyn Jenner talking about undergoing gender reassignment surgery.
Super Hot on LetsRun: London: this guy won the 50-54 age group
- BREAKING: Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner has undergone gender reassignment surgery
- Iowa Half-Marathon charges men 23% more than women
- Runners World Jordan Hasay cover
- How is it being sub-elite?
- Why do some people like staying in on the weekends?
- SURVEY: More important for Centro: Mile or 1500???????
- High school trans runner competes against girls
- 25 go sub-9 minutes in Arcadia 3200