Quote Of The Day
“The negative consequences of it have been a lot of harassment, losing out on contracts because now I’m considered controversial whereas before I was considered ‘American pie.’ … A lot of publications I used to work with won’t work with me anymore because their number one advertising dollars come from Nike. The hardest part has been the harassment. People who call me a liar, say I’m desperate and need attention. But the positives outweigh that. I have a clean conscience; I don’t carry that burden around anymore … I don’t have to carry their secrets anymore. … I feel so much better since I did it.”
– Kara Goucher talking about the positive and negative consequences she’s felt since speaking out about the alleged anti-doping violations by Alberto Salazar she witnessed while with the Nike Oregon Project.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- 330 pound lineman (LSU commit) anchors 4 x 100 - Amazing video
- Former WR holder Patrick Makau pulls out of Boston
- if you have to sleep in your car because you are homeless, where is it legal to do this?
- Quitting competitive running
- Do you think Gary Robbins will be permanently affected by the loss at Barkleys?
- Cyclists should not be allowed on major streets and highways in the US.
- The continual emphasis on pounds for runners..this should stop