Quote Of The Day
“I didn’t think it was crazy. … I accept the freedom of those who are pessimists. In this world there are three types of people. Those who wait for things to happen. Those who go with the people who have started. And those who think about how to make things happen. I think it’s possible to run under two hours. That’s why I’m going for it. … The difference only is thinking. You think it’s impossible, I think it’s possible. If I do it, and I will do it, the benefit won’t only be for me … This thing is not about running, it is about every human being. After running under two hours, I think I will have … kicked out that notion that a human being has limitations.”
– Eliud Kipchoge talking about what he feels is neither an “impossible” nor “crazy” goal of running under a 2-hour marathon.
- Former WR holder Patrick Makau pulls out of Boston
- Potentially Suspicious Runner To Run 836 Miles in 9 Days for "Charity"
- Would it be smart to start entering road races under a fake name to protect your privacy?
- Why I hate the stock market. Unprofitable Tesla is now worth more than profitable Ford which sells 28 x as many cars
- Just came back from a first date and the girl asked me the dumbest running question
- "Chinese engineer ‘marries’ robot after failing to find a human wife"