Quote Of The Day
“Academia was the most important thing that we could have done [in my family]. We were not allowed to quit a job without having one. The importance of working hard was always instilled in us. And when my mom, who is the hardest-working person I know, told me I had to quit my job to pursue running, it really made me step back and think about what I was doing.”
– Canadian champ Sasha Gollish talking about her decision to quit her job at age 32 and go all-in on her running dream after 8 years away from the sport.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- Describe your first Marathon with a Movie Title.
- Sad News: Coach dies in track team bus crash
- Coaching super talented kid who can't run more than 15 mpw without injury.
- Why is American distance running a sport for the wealthy?
- Leonard Korir Says Team USA Can Win Team Gold at World XC
- Harvard woes - "A Team Divided"
- Why are WR's broken constantly in swimming on the Olympic stage, but not in running?