Quote Of The Day
“So far I have prepared well and the training has been quite intense. I am more than determined to defend my title and I know by the time I get to Kampala, I will be in good shape. Normally there’s a lot of pressure when you are the defending champion because everyone is looking at you but I am not under any pressure because I have prepared well and done my best in training and ready to fight with anyone.”
– Reigning World XC champ Geoffrey Kamworor talking ahead of this weekend’s World Cross Country Championships in Kampala, Uganda.
Super Hot on LetsRun: CHRIS FOX LEAVING SYRACUSE
- LetsRun.com has landed in Kenya
- What are 400/800 guys doing that 800/1500 guys aren't?
- Linden at Boston
- What % of the population could run a <=4:00.n mile?
- What kind of college coach doesn't let post-collegiate alumni PROS run on their track?
- Breaking: Science of Sport calls for Nike Vaporfly Elite to be banned
- Droddy: “I am the guy on Letsrun.com every night."
- What's more detrimental to your running? Unsupportive spouse or high stress job?