Quote Of The Day
“If the conditions are bad, I think it’s going to be 61 [minutes]. If good, I think it’s going to be 60-low tomorrow because I know these guys are in good shape and I know they will go hard and the time will go down.”
“I think for me to defend my title, I need to go harder. For the last five miles or four miles, I need to go hard to defend my title.”
– Stephen Sambu talking about Sunday’s United Airlines NYC Half, which will be broadcast on WatchESPN.
- Most useful way to spend 15 min daily to improve running?
- U.S. Customs break Mo Farrah's lock to search his bag
- Awesome documentary on the ROBERTSON BROTHERS ahead of Lisbon HM today
- HSer Cooper Teare 14:13 at Texas Distance Festival
- Surely the half marathon WR should be lowered by now?
- Must-do races before you die
- Chuck Berry RIP
- Do you remember the girl who ran off the track during the NCAA 10k and jumped off a bridge?