Quote Of The Day
“It doesn’t really affect me a lot. I feel like we answered all of the questions that are out there. And when you’ve got the truth on your side, you know you’ve always followed the rules to a T, you really don’t have anything to worry about, and so that stuff is just outside noise that I block out.”
– Galen Rupp, who says he’s been averaging 140 mpw in preparing for the 2017 Boston Marathon, talking to competitor.com about whether the doping allegations have impacted his training.
- The (virtual) race of the last 100 years: Usain Bolt vs. Carl Lewis vs. Jesse Owens (video)
- Caster Semenya starts 2017 campaign off with 3k pb - 9:36.39 FTW in South Africa.
- If you are worried about the sport's future, this video will help improve your mood (2 mins of Euro highlights)
- Mary Cain - Where is the world has she been?
- Galen Rupp reveals that he's running 140+ MPW in new interview
- Competitor.com article claims Rupp's Trials Marathon totally changed LetsRunners' opinions of him