Quote Of The Day
“My biggest running nightmare became reality – 4 miles into my long run Sunday afternoon, I stopped to use the restroom and was assaulted by a man hiding in a stall. I fought for my life screaming (‘Not today, M**F**er!’), clawing his face, punching back, and desperately trying to escape his grip – never giving up. I was able to lock him in the bathroom until police arrived. Thankfully I just took a self-defense class offered at my work and utilized all of it. My face is stitched, my body is bruised, but my spirit is intact.”
– Instagram post by runner Kelly Herron, who fought off a rapist while on a run in Seattle.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2017 Birmingham DL Disucssion Thread - Simpson, Coburn, Frerichs & more
- Are Ed Whitlock's AG records realistically in reach for anyone you can think of?
- Validity of 400 m Dash National Class Records Called into Question as AGE ADVANTAGE not addressed
- U of Kentucky track coach makes $____ per year.
- Every year around this time of year Boston hopefuls start posting injuries
- Team GB needs to fix their doorbells!
- My coach says we should incorporate one workout where we run hills once a week.Is He a fool for this idea?
- Ocala,Fl Runners Beware: Escapled Monacled Cobra on the Loose