Quote Of The Day
“It’s quite astounding as lists. One wonders if they are not sick! Taking drugs when you are not sick is clearly entering into the foundations of doping.”
– French Athletics Federation doctor Dr. Jean-Michel Serra, speaking in an article by the French publication L’Equipe (translated from French), about the lists of medication and supplements (leaked by the Fancy Bears hackers) taken by Nike Oregon Project athletes Galen Rupp and Shannon Rowbury. *Discuss
- L'Equipe publishes list of drugs/vitamins Rowbury & Rupp were on before Rio - French doctor responds, "It's quite astounding as lists. One wonders if they are not sick!"
- Why is Rupp racing a half 2 weeks before a marathon?
- List your recent 5k PR and your current easy running pace
- Parents expecting me to obtain a full track scholarship
- HS coach tells us "Run 80 min total if doubling, 60 if only running singles." You agree?
- A female runner told me "nice pants" as I ran past. What does she mean?