Quote Of The Day
“For me, Carnitine continues to appeal. But as yet another doping scandal breaks around the modern heroes of sport and the grey area of performance enhancement expands even further, its appeal has changed. The boxes in my home look less like the virtuous health boost they did last week, and more like my own personal slice of scientific abandon. With each revelation, doping is getting closer and closer to home.”
– Recreational British athlete Oliver Duggan, writing in The Guardian about how the recent drug allegations surrounding Alberto Salazar and the Oregon Project have him questioning his own use of supplements like L-Carnitine.
- Anyone else bothered by others calling your running ability a "gift"?
- NCAA Indoor Entries Are Out -- Cheserek Entered in Mile, 3k AND 5K
- AdIdas Offers Island to Anyone Who Goes Sub-4.24 in the 40
- state your college division, High school G.P.A., times, and scholarship amount
- Race of the year (so far)? After 2 scratches and a false start, dude is forced to run final all alone - Crushes it and the conference record
- Do midpack hobbyjoggers ever SIT & KICK?