No One Wants The Olympics
“It looked as though we were set for a fascinating bid race as five cities were in the running to host the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games … Barely 14 months later and the list has been whittled down to just the French capital and the city on the west coast of the United States … The IOC must do everything in their power to inspire and motivate cities to bid for their flagship event. At the moment, the process, coupled with the lack of legacy demonstrated so brutally by the state of the facilities used for the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, seems to be doing the opposite.”
– InsideTheGames writer Liam Morgan analyzing the current trend of less and less countries want to host the Olympic Games.
- Official 2017 Tokyo Marathon Live Thread
- New Doping News on Alberto Salazar in Sunday Times
- I'm about to hit 30. What sort of things can I expect in life and running?
- Konstanze Klosterhalfen - 4:04.91 solo 1500 at German Champs
- Photographer: Best Get Rich Fast Job?
- I Got News For You: Running Hard Miles After Age 40 INCREASES HEALTH RISKS
- Alberto to Lance “Lance call me asap! We have tested it and it’s amazing"