Quote Of The Day
“You don’t necessarily need to go to Oregon, Stanford or Colorado, or a top-5 program in the country to be one of the best. You can be one of the best here [at Butler] and develop into one of the best athletes in the country. And that’s a great message for our guys who are striving to be at his level.”
– Butler coach Matt Roe talking about senior Erik Peterson, who has run 7:51 (3,000m) and 13:40 (5,000) this year.
- Ben True... am I missing something?
- Does your easy pace naturally speed up as you get fitter?
- Adults over 25, what is the most annoying thing you see us high schoolers do?
- What is the worst running advice you have ever received?
- Help me understand this strange encounter I had at a track meet.
- Colorado Soil Mile Record - Hoping for a Sub-4 Mile ($6000 prize)
- Today is Alexa Efraimson's 20th birthday - How good do you think she'll end up being?