Quote Of The Day
“This effort won’t require a robot or superman drilled to perfection by scientific faith and medicine, but a good, time-tested human heart, blood and sheer resolve.”
– Olympic marathon champion Eliud Kipchoge talking about taking on the sub-2 hour marathon this spring.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- Is the fix in? Andrew Butchart suddenly has to withdraw from Birmingham GP 5k - Mo Farah's path to victory just got way easier
- Ajee Wilson = Class
- An out of shape, past his prime, guy goes to the local track and runs a 400M. I actually did this. What time?
- How fast can the average american run a mile? Can anyone train and go under 6 minutes?
- Trouble figuring out this girl. Any help?
- Having "good form" requires being thin
- Are there current US distance pros with contracts who never made NCAAs?