Quote Of The Day
“I just think it’s crazy, that’s not what I was striving for. I wanted to run fast, I wanted to run 2:02 or 2:01. I didn’t even know what the collegiate record was going into the race. When I ran 2:00 I didn’t know I had broken the collegiate record. … It’s really exciting and one of the first times that I’m genuinely really proud of myself. It was really special, and it was special to do it for my team. I looked to the side and the whole team was cheering for me. They’re standing up to watch me, they’re so excited and clapping. I feel like I did it for them.”
– Texas A&M sophomore Jazmine Fray speaking after running 2:00.85 to break the NCAA indoor 800m record.
- Ajee' Wilson is Back!!! 1:58.27 American Indoor Record
- Sammy MF Watson breaks Mary Decker's HS record!
- Lomong and Jager Run 3:56.55 Miles in Washington
- How Important Are Striders?
- Brandon MF McGorty!!!
- Eric Jenkins has the best form.
- Cheserek new world lead!
- Christian Sorates 3:54.23 Millrose Invitational Mile