Quote Of The Day
“I’m not sure if you are dodging them if you’ve already beaten them before. I’m kind of looking for new challenges. … Not everyday I get to race Ryan Hill, Moh Ahmed, [Andrew] Butchart – who is running unbelievable right now – Donn Cabral, Ben True, all these guys that are primarily 5k guys, steeplers, other events where we all kind of come together and it’s kind of like meeting halfway. It’s just an exciting race.”
– Matt Centrowitz speaking at the Millrose Games pre-meet press conference after being asked about the suggestion that he dodged the competition by running the 2-mile instead of the Wanamaker Mile.
- Ajee' Wilson is Back!!! 1:58.27 American Indoor Record
- Sammy MF Watson breaks Mary Decker's HS record!
- Advice for thoese who only run 1-3 times per week!
- Does foam rolling the it band work?
- Lomong and Jager Run 3:56.55 Miles in Washington
- How much do rabbits get paid??
- 7039 fans at Melbourne Nitro Athletics (capacity 8700)
- Breaking: Alysia Montaño Alysia Montaño Just Won Two World Championship Medals at 800 Meters