Quote Of The Day
“After less than 400 meters my heart started to hurt and over the last 800 meters the problem got worse and worse. I thought I might I die but just made it to 1 mile in 16 minutes and 34 seconds. There was no other option but to stop. I owed that to my wife, family and friends, plus myself.”
– Former Boston Marathon champion and distance legend Ron Hill explaining why he decided to end his record setting 52-year and 39-day running streak this past Sunday.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- The Legend Ron Hill Has Stopped His Streak
- Racing Solo TIME vs Racing TIME vs Time Trial TIME
- Ryan Hall has ran his last marathon ever, in 5:15:34... disappointing or just me?
- What famous or infamous people did you grow up with as friends when you were a kid?
- HobbyJogger Coach/program ruining my marriage?!
- Out of shape former pro 1500m runner, challenged to run a sub 16 5k by the end of the year
- How do heelstrikers sprint?
- 1,000,000,000 lifetime steps ... is it possible??