Quote Of The Day
“Claiming a European Record – after being crowned European Champion – is the pinnacle of our sport in Europe. The holders of these records should be aspirational heroes whose performances are respected and recognised as beyond question by their fellow athletes and the fans of our sport. They should be 100 percent believable and credible. However, there is a view that this is currently not the case with some of the performances on the European Record list, and so I have ordered this review.”
– European Athletics President Svein Arne Hansen explaining how, in the wake of recent drug scandals, he’s ordered a task force to examine the credibility of all the European records.
- WHO THE HECK runs 100,000 miles????
- Want to work for Alan Webb?
- The average weight of a man in American over age 20 is 195lbs.
- Who wants to see Mikey Brannigan Make the Olympic Team?
- Do a lot of guys find it intimidating when a woman runs 50, 60+ miles a week?
- Nike releases some details - Breaking2 marathon course *will* be record-certified, but the race itself will not be record-eligible
- Ryan Vail thinks beef jerky is the perfect food for runners - Nutritionists, what do you think?