Quote Of The Day
“You say that we are changing, but these people are still there. This is just hypocrisy for me. It’s lying. It’s imitating changes, but there are none really. … Maybe 70 or 80 percent are dirty, and the rest of them are clean. I think there are indeed clean athletes even on the national team, but they are afraid to speak up. I can’t be quiet, I see things being wrong. If you’re quiet, you take part in it. This was my fault too. I think it’s our fault, the clean athletes, that we were quiet.”
– Russian 1,500 runner and latest whistleblower Andrey Dmitriev talking about how banned coaches are still working with athletes in Russia and how not much has really changed.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- Centro and Jenkins training with NJNYtc in Florida
- Patriots up to dirty tricks again with early morning firm alarm in Steelers hotel?
- Insulted today in the grocery store.
- Breaking up with live in girlfriend
- Do you really "need" 8 hours of sleep to recover properly?
- How strong is the half marathon WR? Could Kenny B beat it?
- Would you want to run a world record by yourself with no witness's??