Quote Of The Day
“I spent six years in the service and I had done very little training and I’d missed 1940 and 1944, where I might well have got a medal or something like that … but Hitler deprived me of those, so I went and bombed them instead.”
– Britain’s oldest Olympian, Bill Lucas, speaking about how World War II cost him the chance to win medals at the cancelled 1940 and 1944 Olympics. Instead of competing, the now 100-year-old distance runner flew 81 missions as a bomber pilot during the war.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Ostrava Golden Spike Live Thread: Bolt (2:55 pm ET) , Van Niekerk, Rudisha (2:05 pm) and Farah (10k 2:15 pm ET) all running.
- Breaking: Matthew Centrowitz is doing the 2-mile at Millrose this year - Could Galen Rupp's 8:07 AR be in danger?
- Brojos: Can you please build a dictionary of "LetsRun words and phrases" for the morans who are new around here?
- What is the TRASHIEST thing you do?
- Ran BQ on the treadmill. How do I submit time to get in the race?
- how do i combat low testosterone?
- Name a band. Name 2 (or less) songs everyone must hear from them.
- Great Breaking News: Bekele Is Healthy and Going For The WR - Plans on going out faster than anyone in history
- The Bachelor said he did college track