Quote Of The Day
“The marathon needs a long time to develop, you need experience. After two years, I feel that I am a marathoner now. … Here, Dubai is a fast course, I’m planning to run the world record, and I’m confident.”
– Kenenisa Bekele talking ahead of his world record attempt at the Dubai Marathon which starts tomorrow at 9:20PM ET.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Powells leave Oregon, take over at University of Washington
- Great Breaking News: Bekele Is Healthy and Going For The WR - Plans on going out faster than anyone in history
- Can I take a 4:30 flight after the Boston Marathon? (Wave One)
- The Bachelor said he did college track
- Cheserek to NOP?
- Wife won't take my last name?
- My girlfriend is 30 and has a net wealth of $0.00. Is she totally screwed? Retirement?
- If the U.S. had a $500 bill, who would be on it?