Quote Of The Day
“I think it’s going to be a really good distance for me (25k). I’m probably the best American half marathoner ever, so it’s the next distance up you can race after that. And that (half) has really been my bread and butter event, really. I’ve always run really well in half marathons.”
–Dathan Ritzenhein sharing his feelings at a press conference for May’s Fifth River Bank Run which he’ll run for the first time this year.
- Ritz: "I'm probably the best American half marathoner ever,"
- Jim Walmsley's Incredible Training (120-140/week in SINGLES!)
- Dennis Mitchell and all sprint coaches you must read this - Japan gives out its secrets for the 4 x 100
- Who will be will the breakout NCAA mid-d/distance freshman of 2017......Here is my prediction.....
- Leaving early: What should I say to my boss when I walk by his office