Quote Of The Day
“There was no reason at all why anybody should not have done it before. I thought that’s neat, it’s the poor man’s version of the four-minute mile.”
– Ed Whitlock talking to Pat Butcher about a sub-3 hour marathon at age 70+.
- Dennis Mitchell and all sprint coaches you must read this - Japan gives out its secrets for the 4 x 100
- New book out in Japan, "Why Does Japanese Marathoning Suck Now?"
- 2017 UW Preview Heat Sheets Are Out - Grace Ping, Sifan Hassan, Kate Grace, Kim Conley, Eric Jenkins, Centro, etc
- Centrowitz 3k Saturday: predictions?
- Olympic 400mh champ Dalilah Muhammad started her career as a 1500m runner... at age 7
- Why doesn't the US have a road race like this? Thousands of Japanese compete in 230m road race!!