Train Hard, Our Friends
“It definitely fires me up, it gives me a little wake-up call,” said the 33-year-old, who has dominated the global scene for the past six years.
“It shows me, no matter what, if you are Olympic champion, world champion, if you haven’t done the work, you will get beat. It’s as easy as that.”
– Sir Mo Farah after losing in his season opener.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Breaking: Clayton Murphy is grabbing his hamstring and limping off the track updated with video of limping
- Bama is going to get routed tonight - Official Clemson vs. Alabama Discussion Thread
- Kenenisa Bekele Going for the World Record in the Marathon.... in Dubai in Less Than 2 Weeks
- Is Laura Muir the GOAT non-African born talent in history? Coach reveals she only runs 40-50 mpw
- Florida's super recruit Grant Holloway crushes it in his first collegiate meet
- Japanese runner is nearly crushed by truck in Hakone Ekiden (video)
- Mark Coogan states what I've always believed - College runners have it easier than pro runners
- Incredible (false) fact: Olympic shot put champ Ryan Crouser was a TJ state champ in HS