He's Still Hungry
“It was good but it didn’t even happen that I won it live on the track,” he said. “I was given the medal afterwards. It would have been even better if I had won the Olympics live on track so I am still chasing the dream – winning the Olympics on the track. That is what I am longing for, what I am really hungry for. I really want to do that and hope I will one day.”
– Asbel Kiprop lamenting the fact that while he’s technically the 2008 Olympic 1,500m champion, he didn’t actually get to win the race in the stadium.
Super Hot on LetsRun: NAU WOW
- RIP Miruts Yifter: Ethiopia's 1st-ever track gold medallist has died
- Foam rollers- key to success or latest fad
- My coach has a mandatory practice on Christmas eve at 9 pm.It is a 2 hour long run.Dont go and your off the team.
- My son told my wife he wants to be the next Jim Ryun, she said "Who's that"?
- Best Running Towns/Cities in USA
- Anyone else lie to their barber?
- Dang Hippies Actually Built Road With Solar Panels
- Help me to difffuse this incredibly awkward holiday situation