We All Get A Little Crazy Around The Holidays
“I was looking at a map of Bushy Park last week and I thought the Diana Fountain would make a great Rudolph’s nose, so I drew him using the Strava route planner and just went out and ran it. People seemed to like it, so I did Santa the next day. That was the toughest one, trying to run his eyes and eyebrows through knee deep bracken, in the dark, it was very unforgiving on the legs! Then I thought why not try and come up with something different every day until Christmas.”
– London runner Owen Delaney talking about the public (and family) reaction to his elaborate Christmas-themed Strava art.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Breaking: Clayton Murphy is grabbing his hamstring and limping off the track updated with video of limping
- Best Christmas Gifts for Runners?!
- On day 355 of a running streak...here's what I've learned...
- Movies that are so bad they are actually good
- Should my wife and I move to Bend, OR?
- Just ran 10 mile tempo on the track
- Nikes Sub 2 technology revealed?
- Can I get in trouble for sending an old boss an email with a veiled threat?
- Take me through a 70 mile week for an 8/10k guy
- Profoundly smarter than either of my two siblings... How?