Quote Of The Day
“As Andrey Dmitriev, a middle-distance runner who has returned to Russia after four years at a US college, blogged this month: ‘Those (Russians) who say they are not doping are laughed at.’ Those who decline to dope are not invited to state and national teams, he explained. ¬†He estimated that at the top level those not doping were no more than 5% of the athletes. What is [one] to do My belief is that this is in the hands of athletes. Forget the IOC, the international federations and WADA. Each is conflicted. The resolution of the problem belongs to those who compete, the athletes the IOC likes to claim are always at the forefront of its actions.”
– Columnist Neil Wilson arguing that the power to clean up sport rests with the athletes, citing the athletes who fought to move the World Bobsled/Skeleton Championships from Sochi, Russia.
- PC Police strike again - Princeton swimming team's season is suspended for emails
- Morgan Uceny Retires
- Why do people suffer through cold wet winters when they are`free to live in Southern California?
- I just ate lunch with an adult who refused to eat his pizza crust.
- World's fastest billionaire?
- Coach wants me to run no slower than 7 minute pace for every run this winter. My 5K pr is 19:5X
- Anybody had a positive experience from turning their life around?