Remember: A Hill Has Two Parts - The Up And Down
“Where I’m from in Texas, there’s absolutely no hills. Just let yourself go down the hill because if you lean back that slows you down.”
–¬†Reed Brown, explaining how he used to the downhills at Foot Locker to spring him to an upset victory. Reed is just the second Texan to ever win and first since Reuben Reina in 1985.
- Fair or Foul? Sonia O'Sullivan slams the fact that two Kenyan born Turks go 1-2 at 2016 Euro Cross
- Olympic miler Hamish Carson runs marathon on a lark, instead of doing a long run - guess his time
- Olympic 400m champ Shaunae Miller ran an indoor 800 - Guess her time
- My wife is out of town and I'm bored - What are some of the greatest threads in LetsRun history?
- Amazing idea: Who's going? Struggling mill town is holding a free half-marathon in Maine on Saturday