Tears Of Joy
“I thought a miracle had happened. It’s the first time I’ve ever seen him cry tears that weren’t unhappy.”
– Yuki Kawauchi‘s mother, Mika Kawauchi, talking about her son’s race and post-race reaction at the Fukuoka Marathon where Kawauchi overcame a bad calf injury to finish 3rd as the top Japanese man in 2:09:11.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Powells leave Oregon, take over at University of Washington
- A few of my high school runners were jumped during their run. Suggestions?
- Most bogus marathon win ever or well played?
- Are treadmill miles valuable?
- Anyone retire their shoes at 200 miles and get a fresh pair?
- Brooks Beasts call out OTC and NJ*NY TC on Twitter
- Wearing Shorts in Cold..Does it Risk Injury?
- Vivian Cheruiyot and Eliud Kipchoge named Kenyan athletes of the year.
- Crazy XC results from State Meet, have you ever seen results like this??