Quote Of The Day
“Based on my 2:04 marathon PR, you would think I would be the favorite. But I have a different, more athletic and stronger body now. I would have a better chance at winning American Ninja Warrior than I would winning this race. … I think it helps to be strong. Now I can squat way more than I could ever do when I was running seriously. I can sprint faster than I could before, but doing the distance with the extra weightÂ … it’s not an advantage if you’re going longer than a half a mile.”
- Sifan Hassan joins Alberto Salazar
- Ryan Hall looks huge at xterra
- Course cutter at CIM? ... UPDATE: RD Says Likely Timing Error
- Share your race day warm up here and what distance
- Trump cancels Boeing's deal to build a new Air Force One!
- I'm solidly middle class. My life doesn't appear to have changed in any material way when Presidents come and go.
- Move over Grace Ping
- Tell us how long it has been since you had a PB&J