Quote Of The Day
“Someone thinking that running 40km with my wife almost three months before Olympics affected my race then they know nothing about marathon training and running.¬†I did many 40km long run at faster pace than what I did with my wife as directed by coaches. …¬†The problem is people, who don‚Äôt understand marathon have now become masters of the game.”
– Wesley Korir defending his decision to pace his wife, Tarah McKay,¬†through 41k of her 2:35 marathon three months before the Olympics after a Kenyan report criticized him for it, saying it was the reason he dropped out in Rio.
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY RUNNER MAKES YOUTUBE SERIES (better than flotrack)
- New NCAA seeding rule tabled.
- Canova Hill Workout
- You might be a HOBBY JOGGER if _________
- What questions would you like Renato Canova to answer?
- How come no chatter about Tiger Woods making his return to competitive golf?
- How do elites do their high end aerobic runs?