Quote Of The Day
“[After university,] I’m going to need to do something that keeps my mind alive otherwise I will go stir crazy. … What we do isn’t that deep. We run in a straight line. The thing I am going to get most stressed about is how fast can I go. The most scary thing is standing on the line and running. How lovely is that, especially when you look at the horrible things people throughout time have had to deal with? I’m going to go out there and do my best and, if it goes well, great but, if it doesn’t, it’s certainly not the end of the world.”
– Britain’s 20-year-old sprint star Dina Asher-Smith explaining how her university studies have provided her with some perspective on life and sport.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY RUNNER MAKES YOUTUBE SERIES (better than flotrack)
- Where do people do their mileage when they have full time jobs?
- here are the only 10 dog breeds that need to exist
- New NCAA seeding rule tabled.
- Canova Hill Workout
- You might be a HOBBY JOGGER if _________
- A PUBLIC PSA: Do morning runs!
- How do elites do their high end aerobic runs?