Quote Of The Day
“For survival. I was tired of being made fun of. I had to get fit. … I forgive [the bullies]. In fact, I kind of owe them. … I’ve thought about that quite a bit. I have no idea what my life would be like without running.”
– Indiana high schooler David Czerwonky talking about how being bullied and called the “Pillsbury Doughboy” motivated him to start running, eventually losing 30-pounds and becoming one of the fastest runners in his school’s history.
- Marathon on a Track (Surface)- How Much Faster if Any Do You Think it Would Be?
- How to maintain or enhance speed during base?
- Joshua Cheptegei (World junior champ and 6th in Rio) accidently admits to being 4 years older
- Do you tip after a haircut?
- ‘We Need to Stop Pretending Sport Is Clean’ Skiing Boss (from FasterSkier)
- Should we get married or break up?
- High school runner caught cheating again