Quote Of The Day
“That hurt a lot. Coming from high school and even [in] my freshman and sophomore year of college … a lot of things tended to come easy to me. It was the first time in track and field and cross-country that I let down others and myself a little bit … When I went back to school, I told myself to remember the feeling of hurt and make sure not to feel like that again.”
– Justyn Knight talking about how missing the Olympics (he was 1.36 seconds off the 5,000m standard) motivated him to an NCAA runner-up finish this XC season.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Ostrava Golden Spike Live Thread: Bolt (2:55 pm ET) , Van Niekerk, Rudisha (2:05 pm) and Farah (10k 2:15 pm ET) all running.
- Chris Derrick runs 27:38.69 in Japan, Race is dominated by 3:28 man Ronald Kwemoi in 27:33!
- Will the new rule on NCAA seeding and entry will severely hurt mid-majors?
- Fidel Castro Has Died
- Election recount discussion
- Be honest - Am I faster than you?
- Le Monde and ARD Detail How IAAF Heads Blackmailed Russians for Millions of $ to Coverup Positives
- 27-year old Stephen Kiprotich's dad died this month. He was 93. That's what I call marathon genes!!