Quote Of The Day
“Kenya does not punish high officials who commit crimes of any kind against the people. It punishes pick-pockets, chicken thieves and house helps. Those are the ones who populate its teeming jails. The senior people just go through a razzmatazz of public theatre. But nobody goes to jail. It won’t start with Rio 2016.”
– Roy Gachuhi, a journalist for Kenya’s Daily Nation, reprinting what he wrote in August. Gachuhi is convinced the Olympic official who allegedly stole $10,000 worth of Nike kit won’t spend a day behind bars.
Did you miss our Weekly Recap due to Thanksgiving? Catch up here:¬†WTW¬†One More Look At A¬†Great NCAA XC Meet: Patrick Tiernan Really Brought It, Meet Karissa Schweizer’s Running Family, Colorado Came Even Closer Than You Thought To Winning, Plus Some DII And DIII Love We take one more look back at an incredible NCAA XC Meet.
- Former "UT" Track Coach Stan Huntsmann Has Died
- Hollywood mourns the death of Florence Henderson, "Brady Bunch" mom, 1934-2016
- Le Monde and ARD Detail How IAAF Heads Blackmailed Russians for Millions of $ to Coverup Positives
- Russian allegation: British Olympic champ involved in doping coverup. Any insight on who it is?
- Drew Hunter ran 13:56 on Thanksgiving - Is that any good?
- Grace Ping breaks WORLD 5K age record (16:36) at a Turkey Trot
- 100 miles, 100 beers...possible World Record, probable Huge Embarrassing Failure
- How does _____________ still have a pro (running/track) contract?