Quote Of The Day
“When I first got back up I was sort of assessing myself to see if I was going to pass out or something. I wasn’t sure how bad it was. At first I was definitely thinking about stopping, but then I saw some runners within my reach and said I might as well try to catch back up. If I pass out then someone will help me. That’s the mindset in cross-country anyway, push yourself to the point where you’re not really sure you’re going to make it all the way.”
– North Carolina State’s Eli Moskowitz talking about getting up and finishing at NCAA XC Champs after taking a hard fall and getting kicked in the face a mile-and-a-half into the race.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Dear Nike. What's Wrong With This Picture?
- MANCHESTER ROAD RACE Rupp vs Chelimo, True, Korrir, Edna Kiplagat vs Sisson, Hasay, Cain
- If you had 6 months to train (starting today), could you climb Everest?
- Drinking around kids at team functions?
- California going to votes for independence
- No Thanksgiving plans, no work Friday. Should I attempt the Triple Century? (100 miles + 100 beers in 100 hours)
- Centro Says He is Running 105 miles per Week
- Do you change your own oil?
- whose doing a long run at the in-laws this Thanksgiving?