Quote Of The Day
“My coach was like, ‘What are you doing?'” Knight said, laughing at the story. “I didn’t know any better. I was just a nervous 18-year-old kid, trying to impress them. It was only the first couple but I had to call them all back and tell them why I’d told them that.”
– Syracuse junior Justyn Knight explaining to Syracuse.com why he initially told college coaches he was running 95 mpw in high school when in reality he was doing just 35. Can the undertrained Knight take down King Ches on Saturday? Knight isn’t ruling it out. “I don’t look at him as some guy who is untouchable.”
- Sorry men. Mercy Cherono is engaged to her secret fiance - his identity will be revealed on Dec. 17th
- Justyn Knight wore suspenders AND a belt to the NCAA dinner
- Can someone tell me how the NCAA's deal with flotrack isn't in direct violation of the NCAA's own written policy?
- NCAA Banquet Photo Gallery Up
- How is Annie Bothma a FRESHMAN? She turns 22 next month
- What running / exercise can one do to stay in shape in jail?
- Could Galen Rupp beat Even Jager in the steeplechase?
- bad rule instituted for NCAA meets
- 9-year old MA kid runs half-marathon WR for age group - guess his time