Never Give Up
“I always believed in myself.¬†It was hard after injury and surgery but I never lost focus. I knew one day I could return to the podium and I made up my mind 2016 was the year to do it.”
– US’s 400 hurdler¬†Kerron Clement¬†talking about his impressive¬†comeback which saw him go 7 years between global medals. After winning 2009 World gold, Clement struggled with multiple injuries and surgeries, but never gave up and this year became an Olympic champion.
- DEVON ALLEN GOES PRO
- Could an elite male beat all women's distance world records in one race?
- I run 70 mpw and I still have love handles and stomach fat. HELP!
- I've come to terms with it: I'm prejudiced against fat people
- Talent is not important as most people think it is
- There is a stray kitten somewhere in my yard. Help me catch it!