Quote Of The Day
“I basically manage everything they do, from their eating, their doctor’s appointments, rehab if they need to go to rehab, I help with their schedule, I coordinate conference calls between their medical staff and their coaching staff. I work with their CPA now, I formed their LLC, I go check on them monthly where they live to make sure that everything is okay, I remind them of the little things, make sure you update your USADA app, anything and everything that has to do with running … I really don’t know how anybody can do this without a manager, whether it’s your mom, whether you hire a professional person because there’s so many distractions. They don’t have time to sit there and form an LLC. They don’t even understand what that is.”
– Keisha Caine, the mother and manager (“momager”) of sprinters Noah and Josephus Lyles, talking about the challenges of helping direct their new careers as teenage pros.
- Sydney McLaughlin to Kentucky
- In an online dating profile, how do I convey that running is very important to me without coming across as a jerk?
- 10 Most Untouchable High School T & F Records
- Is a table saw powerful enough to cut a finger (or even cut it off)? Or does the blade spin too slow?
- I run 70 mpw and I still have love handles and stomach fat. HELP!
- I've come to terms with it: I'm prejudiced against fat people