No One's Perfect
“What don’t I like about myself?.¬†Honestly? My hair. My hairline.” His hairline? “Yes, I don’t know where it’s going!¬†That’s why I always wear my hair high, mohawk, so it doesn’t show it that much. Every Olympics, I always cut my hair, but then I grow it again. I might try growing a beard, too, to see if that helps.”
– Usain Bolt explaining that his receding hairline is his greatest insecurity.
- Official NCAA XC Regional Thread -- Including LIVE At-Large Projections
- MUST READ!!!! THIS GUY JUST QUALIFIED FOR NATIONALS!
- Harvard Men Only Ran One Guy at Regionals
- EVERYBODY Told Me Spikes Make Such A Huge Difference!!!
- RIP Leonard Cohen
- Craft Beers, do people really like them?
- Annie Bothma What a Comeback!
- NCAA cross country. No hills & golf courses. Does anyone run real XC anymore?