Quote Of The Day
“I think I’m a pretty normal – well, some people would say maybe not – but I have a family, a full-time job, I take my kids to Cub Scouts and soccer practice, I’m part of civic organizations, I do all this stuff normal people do, but at the same time I don’t think we need to be limited by what is considered normal behavior.¬†I just have a really incredible interest in establishing about what’s possible for me and then shattering that.”
– US ultramarathoner¬†Michael Wardian¬†speaking after¬†setting the record for the fastest time running all six World Marathon Major races in a year. Wardian averaged 2:31:09, crushing the previous mark of 2:46.
- Rant - NYCM puts ~300 hobby joggers at the front of the race
- Claiming a PR from GPS instead of a race
- what is marathon pace for if you're not a marathoner?
- Anyone ever been in a fist fight on the job?
- Does Ray Treacy know how crazy to suggest she can go from 2:28 to 2:20? Like a male 2:17 debuter going to 2:09.
- Snooped through gf phone
- Gwen Jorgensen 2:41 off 40-50mpw