Quote Of The Day
‚ÄúI really liked [the marathon] until my wheels fell off. It didn‚Äôt discourage me one bit. If it did anything, it actually inspired me to do another one.¬†[Dropping out] just made me respect the distance a little more and it made me realize this is not a 10K. You can‚Äôt just come in with running 80 or 70 miles [per week] and get away with it. You have to do the work‚Ä¶you can‚Äôt really fake it.‚ÄĚ
–¬†Sally Kipyego talking about DNFing¬†in her marathon debut at NYC last year. Now a year later, she returns more prepared and looking for her first marathon finish.
- Is soda bad for you in the long term or short term?
- LRC Sleuths: Chicago Officials Claim 5 Million People Packed the Chicago Cubs Victory Parade Course
- Divorced wife, moved away from kids 20 year ago. Adult sons are weird. Advice
- How to hide injury from coach?
- 2 1/2 hours @ 10% grade?!?
- Is it douchy to win a weak 'Trot?
- How do you motivate yourself..?
- Voting is not a right or privilege, it's an obligation.