Stay In School, Kids
“I made a promise to her and a lot of people, even here at USC, that I would come back and finish what I started because I didn’t want to leave that chapter of my life behind. I enjoyed my time here at USC so much, and a lot of people see me here putting in a lot of work and effort, and I didn’t want to let that go to waste, and I thought this would be the perfect time now that the Olympics are over.”
– Three-time Olympic medalist Andre De Grasse talking about his promise to his mother and others to finish his sociology degree at USC. After some time off to focus on Rio, he’s back and will graduate in December.
- BREAKING: Mary Cain leaves Oregon Project
- ESPN "the universe change(d)....the world turned upside-down" at 9:45 last night when Cubs made World Series
- didnt finish my long run due to heavy rain
- What are some examples of blue pill "truths"?
- What is the most all-around depressing US state to live in?
- Struggling on the uphills.....
- AL GORE RAN HIGH SCHOOL TRACK - can an LR sleuth find his times?