Quote Of The Day
“I started track when I was aged 10 in 1999. I recall one of my first races was running the 100m … I was so nervous and then all of a sudden I start peeing on myself. The guy besides me was laughing, it was so embarrassing. Then the gun goes off and the race was a huge blur. I don’t think many people noticed my accident, except for my competitors. I guess it wasn’t meant to be that I would become a 100m runner!”
– Past US 400 hurdles champion Johnny Dutch talking in an interview about his very first track race.
- 44 year old slob goes down to local track and runs 6:17 mile
- Turns out my apartment is infested with rats -- could this be what's been hurting my running?
- Old dudes: how long to recover from marathon?
- Why do people insist they 'CANNOT' run without headphones..?
- Top 10 states people moved out of in 2015. 4 out of 10 in the Northeast
- EASY RUNS TOO SLOW?
- Official third Presidential debate thread.
- High School Coaches: Humor Me With Your "Crazy Parent" Stories