RIP To A Rising Track Star
“She didn’t make it. I’m so confused. She was just here last week for fall break. It’s so crazy. I have no idea what happened.”
– Tyson Gay speaking after his 15-year-old daughter, Trinity Gay, was shot and killed by a stray bullet during a gunfight outside a restaurant in the early hours of Sunday morning. Our thoughts and prayers are with Tyson and his family.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Galen Rupp Comes Up Short for USATF Title #9 - Then Blows Off The Media
- Tyson Gay's 15 year old daughter shot and killed
- Canadian Marathon Champs controversy
- Fastest College Coaches?
- ED WHITLOCK 3:56:33 WORLD RECORD MARATHON M85-89. PLEASE STOP IT.
- how can I stop getting tired at miles 17 or 18 of long runs and races?
- Help me date again...
- Why do passengers on commercial airlines have so much difficulty these days getting lugage into overhead compartment