Quote Of The Day
“I’m so happy to have my first title. It’s so exciting! I was a little nervous about this one because it was different from the previous years where I had people to chase down. So running from the front was different but I just kept telling myself it’s a good opportunity, it’s good practice to challenge myself in something different. … This year I was like, ‘OK, I’m going to be leading it, I’m not afraid.’ I was excited.”
– Emily Sisson speaking yesterday after winning her first US national title at the Tufts Health Plan 10K for Women.
- Sorry Ladies (And Fellas): Evan Jager Is Married!
- Ryan Hall needs to clean his messy garage - pics
- Why do people suck at writing resumes?
- drug cheat Mary Akor wins $2000 at Long Beach Marathon
- What's with the obsession of low drop shoes?
- Are you impressed with a 2:55 marathon while juggling?
- "Your best race is NEVER one where your first mile is your fastest"
- Anyone ever done a color run?