Quote Of The Day
“Definitely. No man, I can’t go. This year I kind of struggled for motivation. Because I’ve done everything and I asked myself one time in the season ‘Why am I doing this?’ That’s the first time I’ve ever asked myself that because I love the sport and it’s horrible, one day I was in training and it was tough. And after I finished training, I asked myself ‘Why I doing this? I’ve done it.’ For me, when I kind of woke up. I couldn’t believe I actually questioned myself like that. So I knew, this is it. I need to really stop if I’m reaching to the stage where I’m questioning myself if I really need this.”
– Usain Bolt talking about how he struggled with motivation this year and ruling out any thought of continuing on to the 2020 Olympics.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Ostrava Golden Spike Live Thread: Bolt (2:55 pm ET) , Van Niekerk, Rudisha (2:05 pm) and Farah (10k 2:15 pm ET) all running.
- Female GOAT??
- Kate Murphy chooses NXN over FL, is this a sign of Footlocker's waning prestige?
- What do you do when running in the dark that you wouldn't do while running during the day?
- Tebow hits HR on first pitch
- Has science ever successfully explained Deja Vu?
- Is 100mpw required for NCAA XC Champs????
- Official Paul Short Prediction Thread
- BQ-ing ain't what it used to b
- The world's fastest marathon juggler is featured in a major US brand TV commercial, Galen Rupp is not