Quote Of The Day
Wilson Kipsang: “I’ve trained well and, three years down the line from my world record here, I feel good and believe I have the potential to attempt the world record once more. Running at the top level, there is a lot of wear and tear on the body, especially when you are running for a time, but I am very focused on the world record.”
Kenenisa Bekele: “The fire burns still. I know that I can still run faster and my time will come. That is what drives me …The plus side is that I am at last able to train without pain. I would say that I am 80%. It will be good enough to set a personal best, a time around 2:04, but I don’t think it’s enough for the world record.”
– All-time greats Wilson Kipsang and Kenenisa Bekele speaking confidently ahead of their highly anticipated duel at Sunday’s Berlin Marathon.
- Kimetto Withdraws from Chicago Marathon
- Usain Bolt runs a 2:07 800m. Can he break 5?
- So my GF just told me she is pregnant
- Wisdom of running long run day after a 5k race
- 53 second 400m untrained ... potential?
- How does eating a lot of sugar affect your running in the short term?
- Berlin Hype Thread: Can Kenenisa Bekele beat Mutai and Kipsang?